Thursday, June 29, 2017

Catalyst: Create and Protect Your Financial Happiness Review

Catalyst: Create and Protect Your Financial Happiness

By Andrew Lendnal

Do you have a good income, but have little to show for it? 

Are you confused by the many different investment options available today? 

Are you concerned about not having enough money when you retire? 

Do you feel your financial life is out of control? 

Do you not like the idea of looking after your money or are just too busy? 

Do you want an outside perspective on what you should do to secure your financial future? If you have answered “YES” to any of these questions, then this book is for you.



...........................................................................
MY REVIEW

If you need a starting point to get your financial health on the right track, then this book is for you. I like the way the author has laid it out step by step on what to do. He starts with laying a good foundation. This makes perfect sense to me. Without a stable foundation, everything else is destined to fail. More significantly, he makes you look inside yourself to find what is important to you specifically. Once you figure that out, you will have more clarity of your end goals.


I agree with the author that you must figure out where you are, before you can know where you are going. Once you know that, you will be in a better position to reach your end game. I also agree that you should always have goals. Otherwise there is nothing to push you in order to reach your financial destination. I like that there were communication hints. They will help to keep everything on a positive flow when discussing finances with anyone who also makes relevant decisions in your finances. That is a huge help. Although I didn’t get a lot out of the activities, others might. And I know I’ll be using some of the websites listed at the end of the book.
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author








No comments:

Post a Comment