Friday, July 22, 2016

Who Told You That You Are Naked Book Review







Who Told You That You Are Naked?

By Guy Right

Are You Facing Trials & Hard Challenges?

Does God want to rescue you? Do you want Him to?

There is a grace revolution sweeping the world - the return to the New Covenant of grace as explained in the Bible. The Bible says that if we have to work for grace then grace is not grace. Grace is the unearned and undeserved favor of God. This book is a product of grace, where it is not our obedience but the obedience of Son of God that provides us with a way out in life when there is simply no way. We are rescued, not because we are good, but because God is good! Are you desperate? Are you suffering and in pain? Is the naked truth about your sins and failures disqualifying you from God’s help? Then you need to know that only the unworthy qualify for God’s grace. If you need to receive God’s help, then this book will change your mind about God and position you to receive the abundant life that Jesus promised. 



...........................................................................
MY REVIEW OF Who Told You

This book grabbed my attention on the first page. It posed the same questions that I have always wondered about. I liked the way the author expounded on what the title means. It was refreshing to hear the breakdown explanations of the many ways that Satan has deceived mankind. This helped me to see new patterns that I had never seen before.

The author states that the Bible is an amazing book in its intricacies and details, but I think that’s an understatement. The Bible is so much more than that. It’s a handbook to help us live right, and do right, in the eyes of God. I agree that you should always check the context of a quoted verse before believing anything you read or are told. The book highlighted aspects of the reversal of Adam’s curse, giving credence to Jesus’ return to save mankind from his own destruction. It gives examples of Job and Moses being self-righteous, and blaming God for their downfall, instead of blaming Satan, the true culprit. It did my soul good being reminded of this. I enjoyed the book, and learned a few things from the discussion of the topics it contained. It definitely changed my way of thinking.
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...


No comments:

Post a Comment