Monday, February 15, 2016

Walls Within Book Review

Walls Within: Unconditional

By Esra Beyatli

Caroline has spent a life time examining her nonexistent relationship with her father who left when she was little, and the fate of her mother who was defeated to cancer. Torn between her anger, and her insecurities, the 26 year old woman is on the verge of losing hope and faith in her future. When she stumbles upon Tuan, a striking young man, during an extraordinary street performance in San Francisco, everything she knows takes a completely unexpected turn. Tuan, who claims to be a higher dimensional being, tells her that the two signed a contract many millenniums ago so he can be here for her as a reminder of who she really is. Walls Within, the first of a series, powerfully captures the meaning of life, secrets of the universe, religions and God, through a most epic love story that will make you wonder who you really are in this vast universe.

...........................................................................
MY HONEST REVIEW OF Walls Within

Caroline was just drifting through life when she met Tuan. She had no goals, hated her job, and basically only existed day-to-day. Meeting Tuan changed all that. He was perfect in every way, and was in harmony with every living thing. As he teaches Caroline how to live like that also, she discovers a side of life that she never knew existed.


This was thought provoking, making me consider the possibilities of our existence. I enjoyed that part of it. I thought Caroline was wimpy, and hard for me to like. Although her character had grown by the end, I still wanted her to suck it up, not be so self-absorbed, and experience the potential. This left me wanting to read more of where the story will go. I think the story shows true possibilities about our souls. 

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment