Friday, November 20, 2015

The Commode Companion Review

The Commode Companion: Exposing the innermost thoughts of animals, birds, butterflies, and frogs

By Rolf Margenau

An interactive photo book that exposes the innermost thoughts of animals, birds, bugs, butterflies, and frogs. Designed to induce laughter and thwart constipation. No commode should be without a copy.

...........................................................................
MY HONEST REVIEW OF The Commode Companion

This book had me hooked beginning with the author’s note. In his explanation on how the book came to be, it was like he took a page from my life. I do the same thing. I am always giving verbal dialog to animal activities. In fact, my grandson recently confided that growing up, he really thought I could read the animals’ minds.


This is a quick, funny read. I enjoyed each of the jesting captions for the pictures. I like that it was made interactive, giving me, the reader, a chance to give a better caption. What a clever idea to put this into book form for reading in the “throne” room. I can also see it as a coffee table book. I think the author should also make a companion book, but with people instead of animals.

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment