Monday, November 2, 2015

Conjecture On My Part Review

Conjecture On My Part

By Lee Joseph


Imaginings. Reflections. Some Other Stuff. 


From the Back Cover: 

Conjecture On My Part is a collection of short stories and poems, tied together by one common thread: there are no verdicts. 

Author Lee Joseph meticulously and poignantly details characters, circumstances, and events. But as to the meaning of any of it, he endeavors to leave that to someone else-you, the reader. 

Meaning is very personal. It’s about much more than what happened. Beliefs, values, and ideals all play a part in determining the meaning of anything. And so, as you read and think about Conjecture On My Part, hopefully you’ll find meaning that is of lasting worth to you. 
...........................................................................
***MY HONEST REVIEW OF Conjecture on my Part***

This was a very confusing book. It’s made up of five stories, one imagined interview (hence the conjecture part), and a section of poems. As I read each story, I was waiting for them to finally connect in some way, but they never did. They were just random stories, with random characters.


I really enjoyed a couple of the stories, but they aggravated me by not ending. It was like they stopped right in the middle with you still waiting for the plot to work out and make sense. That’s a pity because they had the potential to make the book a really good read. The conjecture of the interview was totally different. I thought that was amusing and creative.

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...


No comments:

Post a Comment