Saturday, December 20, 2014

Absolute Truth: Grace of God Review





Absolute Truth: Grace of God

By Amrik Binapal 

 In this book, I have tried to open up the reader’s mind to some fundamental questions that perplex almost everyone in life at one time or another. If we truly believe in the truth that we are all parts of one common being, who then do we hate, fight, and kill, and what for? If God is one and truth is one, how can there be a multitude of religions? We justify keeping guns for our safety and security. Do we really believe in him as our savior? We talk of protection of life at the stage of conception but kill innocent animals just for fun or food. Where is the spirit of kindness and compassion? 
...........................................................................
***MY HONEST REVIEW OF ABSOLUTE TRUTH***

This is a short read of poems, about thoughts and ponderings of the author. He breaks it down into different sections, such as social, political, and religious. From reading it, I can tell that he is a very religious man. He leans heavily to speaking of God and man’s relationship with him. I highly enjoyed the more personal thoughts, as opposed to the general thoughts and conclusions.

Binapal makes you stop and really think about everyday beliefs that you have taken for granted and never really stopped to question. Although at the end of the read he had me questioning things also, I was still left with a peaceful attitude. 

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     BARNES & NOBLE     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author


No comments:

Post a Comment