Thursday, August 2, 2012

Don't Forget Me

Hey friends.  Just a quick note to let you know that I haven't forgotten you.  If you read my last post, you know that there was a Blogaholic SN July blog hop going on.  Well, would you believe that I have only gotten half way through visiting all the signups?  It's true. 

Now don't think I've been lazy, or just ignoring everything.  I have been working on them every single day.  If you have been with me for some time, you know that I have a dinosaur dialup internet connection.  Plus my 1998 top-of-the-line Dell is now a bottom-of-the-heap get by with.  It takes me about an hour (or more) to visit each blog, read the latest post, sign up to follow it, and then leave a comment.  And that doesn't even count if I linger awhile longer exploring. 

So, didn't want you to forget about me!  I'll be back soon with another post.  Promise.  In the meantime, before you leave, would you please click on my picketfence icon.  This gives me a vote, and moves me up the line a little more.  Thanks so much....

Til next time, have fun!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, thanks for stopping by & followed my blog. I followed your blog GFC & Bloglovin' as well.
    Keep in touch!
    xoxo
    Rena
    revampspunkyrena@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rena. Glad to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello fellow southerner! i'm in alabama. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've hit you on two sides! I'm from Mississippi but am now in Tennessee.

      Delete
  4. found you through the hop!

    Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are dedicated!! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower from the GFC hop!
    Hope you are having a good day!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle. Glad to meet you. I'll be there soon.

      Delete
  6. I totally understand that because I keep things until they die! :) Thanks for coming to say hello over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still love my computer but her brain just ain't big enough :) Thanks for hollern back.

      Delete