Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Yearnings: Rendezvous Book Review

Yearnings: Rendezvous

By Randy Lee White

This groundbreaking, thought provoking collection is sure to delight readers of all ages, on and off the net. Join two boys on their apple stealing expedition gone wrong, and experience a family’s visit to the zoo when things go a little ape. On a more serious note, witness tragedy and search for closure. Marvel at the simplicity of a child’s world versus the real one. Explore a unique cluster of snowflakes, and feel how they connect these works together.

...........................................................................
MY HONEST REVIEW OF Yearnings Rendezvous

This is a montage of short stories seemingly unrelated, but some are actually about the same boy and his experiences growing up. I had to go back and re-read them to realize that fact. Even though the stories were about negative experiences, I enjoyed the memories of my own it evoked, of my friendships growing up. I really liked the imagination that was used in the story twists for The Three Little Pigs, and The Tortoise and the Hare. It’s always a fun read when authors do that. I only wished that all the stories were put together as one continuous one. It could have been better that way.

...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...



No comments:

Post a Comment