Friday, August 28, 2015

Terrance Talks Travel Book Review

Terrance Talks Travel: A Pocket Guide To Adventure Travel (Volume 3)

By Terrance Zepke



LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE OR NOTHING... Adventure travel is a $250 million a year industry in the U.S. and roughly $263 billion is spent on this pursuit worldwide, according to the Adventure Travel Trade Association. 


That's because it's fun, thrilling and addictive! 



Learn about adventure activities you've probably never heard of, such as sandboarding, bakkie skiing, kloofing, and more. Find out if this type of travel is for you and how to pack, plan and prepare for adventure travel.



Discover unique adventures that involve hiking glaciers, sailing into volcanic calderas, camping in the South Pole, swimming with humpback whales, a Trans-Siberian Railway Adventure, a camel trek into the Namib Desert, an Egyptian Nile River Cruise Adventure, and much more.
...........................................................................
***MY HONEST REVIEW OF Terrance Talks Travel***

After reading this author’s picks for some well-known, as well as some unusual travel adventures, you’ll be ready to start your vacation immediately. You’ll find tons of information needed even before your trip begins, like budgeting, pre-trip checklist, things not allowed, and above all, etiquette.


This has become my go-to reference book for my next adventures. With amazing pictures and descriptions, I can’t help but want to venture to each place. There were so many points discussed that I never would have thought of. Some of the adventures would definitely be out of my comfort zone, but are appealing enough to not deter me from considering them. I like that some are off the beaten path and away from crowds. That’s more to my liking. I’ve already decided that my next quest will be Reindeer Herding. Yea, it’s in the book, along with so many other unusual activities. 

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author


More of my Terrance Zepke book reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment