Monday, April 23, 2012

What is Pinerly?

Have you heard about Pinerly.com?  It's a new way to pin on Pinterest.  I know you've heard of Pinterest! If you haven't, where have you been?

Anyway, it seems that you have to get on a waiting list first.  Then, the  more friends you get to click on your pin, the quicker you are accepted.  By posting on Facebook and Twitter, you get more exposure.  One friend will get you a quick peek, five will get an earlier invite, and ten will get bonus features.

Truth is, I really don't know much about it, but I am intrigued!  I do know that it has a way to schedule your pins (like spaced out all through the day) so that you don't overwhelm people with your enthusiasm;)

Just in case you're not following me on Pinterest, or did not see my pin, you can click here.  I can use all the help I can get!  Thanks.

Until next time, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment